Monday, August 07, 2006

the hardest coach in the state

I was recently talking to my old friend Josh from high school and we got to talking about an incident that happened during high school basketball that is so bizzare it is almost unbelievable. Our coach was a very strange and eccentric person, and many people, including myself, had trouble getting along with him. He was also very paranoid. I assume this stemmed from his high level of insecurity. Anyways, I digress. He had been very angry with us recently because he suspected we were goofing of in basketaball practice and not taking it seriously. He called us all into a classroom to give us a 'talkin' to.' As he stood up at the front of his class to start talking, most of us noticed right away that he was wearing blue sweatpants. What was disturbing about the sweatpants, however, was that they were incredibly tight, and you could see that he was fully aroused. As many of us started laughing, he became very agitated. He blew up and began yelling at us. I don't remember much of the rant, but I do remember that he was accusing us of not respecting him, and what was going to happen if we didn't take him seriously. He ended his rant with "if you guys don't think i'm serious, just try me. I am the hardest coach in the state!!!" Needless to say, that final statement did not help matters any, and the whole class erupted in laughter. He told us to go to hell and made us run quite a bit that day at practice. I'm not sure he ever found out why were laughing, but I find it hard to believe that he was oblivious to his boner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home