Thursday, April 13, 2006

RIP spaz


http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews.aspx?type=sportsNews&storyid=2006-04-13T175717Z_01_L1351931_RTRUKOC_0_US-GOLF-MASTERS-WOODS.xml&rpc=22


Well, Tiger bit the bullet and apologized for the spaz remark at the Masters on Sunday. SCOPE, a U.K. disability charity, said that

"Once again, Tiger Woods demonstrates that we are two nations divided by a common language."

no shit.

Of course, now that everyone in the U.S. knows that "spaz" has a derogatory meaning, I'm sure it will be off limits here. That really sucks. I certainly don't want to offend disabled people, but MAN, that is one of my favorite words to use. What am I going to call my brothers? I certainly can't use their real names. Its official...spaz is now dead. RIP spaz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home