Tuesday, January 25, 2005

nuttin honey

not much new lately, school has been kicked back into full gear, so im incredibly busy. I get real sick of the lack of free time that this "school" thing affords me. I finally found a topic for my paper, but now the deadlines are staring me in the face, and my first instinct is to turn and run the other way. That first 10 pages due date will be here sooner than i know. Other than the go to school, read, and then go to more school routine, i dont have much new to report to myself. Funny and strange story= I was at wal-mart last week getting the oil changed in my car, and the guy that was working on my car had a seizure. I guess that isnt really a funny story, its actually rather unfortunate for the guy. However, i have never known anyone that had a seizure before so it was a first for me, which makes it strange. Isnt it sad that that is the most interesting thing that has happened to me in a while. I heard a funny joke a couple of days ago from one of my professors.

"how many psychiatrists does it take to change a lightbulb?"

"one...but the lightbulb really has to want to change."

somewhat amusing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home