Saturday, July 22, 2006

my brain is full

Dude, im fucking losing it. I have been studying for 2 months straight now and I don't think I have really learned anything. I have exactly two days until the test. I don't know what to do. I have subjects I havent even studied yet, I have ungoldy amounts of MBE questions I should still do. I am very unprepared. Of course all I have to do is pass. What the fuck does that mean! The fucking bar examiners throw all these stupid ass figures at you like, you need an average of 75% on the essays, the scale is about 13 or 14, the average scaled score is a 142 but you only need a 135. You need a 2400 total to pass. Do any of these numbers mean anything to anybody? not me. I really don't understand why they make one take this test. I proves nothing. This does not test me on any real world knowledge. Christ, for the last 2 months I have been studying the common law that hasn't been used since man killed his dinner with a rock. OK, so maybe not that long ago, but it was a long time ago. I highly doubt that in any state in the country arson is defined as: the malicous burning of the dwelling house of another. I mean, if that were the case I could go burn down a starbucks right now and not get in trouble. But of course, thats how it works. Because THATS TOUGH, THATS TRICKY...THATS THE MULTISTATE! fuckin fineberg.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stopped doing MBE questions about two weeks ago. It strikes me that maybe that wasn't a good plan... Ah, Fineberg...

Maybe it will be over soon... Or there will be horrific flashbacks that take months to get over and it will never end. Maybe if the flashbacks made me physically sick I could try to work out a claim for NIED...

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home