Tuesday, April 18, 2006

gobbies means what???


http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?Term=gobbies


So apparently in the urban dictionary "Gobbies" means giving a blowjob?!?! I came across this while messing around on google and was very confused. It claims that Gobbies means:

"The act of performing fellatio; oral sex. This only applies to a blowjob - a female giving a male head, and is NOT applicable in the reverse situation.Derived from the English slang Gob - which refers to the mouth."

I am really not sure where this came from but I have never heard it before. My Gobbie is a proper name invented by me and my roommate in college after about 14 gin and tonics.

also, this is one of the pictures that came up when I did an image search. I don't know what is going on, but I'm going to get to the bottom of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home