Saturday, January 30, 2010

I could do that

I just got back from seeing "Up in the Air". It was fine. Don't get me wrong, I think it was very well written and entertaining. It was also timely considering the financial troubles the people in the country currently find themselves in. I would recommend it to many of my friends. However, after I left the theater, I couldn't help but think to myself --"I could write that." I see a lot of good movies that make me think that afterwards. I don't consider that negative critisism, it's simply an observation. Although the movies that do leave me spellbound are almost always ones that make me think..."I could never think of something like that." Maybe I should write a book? Nah.

On a side note, I absolutely love watching my cats play. If i'm ever feeling down and out, I just sit back and watch those two go at it. They look so happy and carefree. I want that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home