Saturday, August 29, 2009

alcohol induced depressive rant

I'm so incredibly unhappy in this town. My friends are all married, moved away, or are people I don't care to see. I guess its kind of hard to call those people friends. I feel as though there is no one in this town that I can remotely relate to. I need to do something with my life besides go to work every day and slowly die. That's what I feel like I am doing right now. I hate my job, I do not look forward to the weekends, and I am lonely. Something has got to give. I either need to make a drastic and bold change in my life, or something needs to come along to change my mind. Since most things in my life that I cherish have not just come to me, I am guessing it will need to be the former. I just spent 3 hours in a bar by myself, because I was tired of sitting home alone with my cats. It was an incredibly depressing bar full of people that I cannot relate to on any level. I actually felt more depressed after I left the bar than when I entered it. I thought alcohol was supposed to fix that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home