Tuesday, July 28, 2009

taco meat

So we were at an office lunch the other day at Pepper's grill (gross) and I was scanning the menu for something edible. I was looking at the description of the fajitas when I noticed that it gave two options. One could either choose chicken, or taco meat. Now, I am no worldly chef or zooligist, but I can tell you that taco's do not have meat. I sincerely hope, and suspect that they intended that to mean beef. It was still funny. We started discussing the various ways there are to hunt tacos, how rare they are to find around these parts, and how many different ways there are to prepare the luscious meat. Apparently, one of my co-workers even knows of a great taco sanctuary South of town that rescues abused taco's and nurses them back to health, so that they may be spared from the dinner table!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home