Tuesday, July 28, 2009

the handbag on my back

OK, I couldn't wait until tommorrow for my first interesting quip. A couple of weeks ago when Doug, Mike and myself were in Chicago a couple of very funny things were said. First, shannon, his friend Adam and I were in an elevator at Target with a pretty girl. Adam was eating a bag of M&M's when one of them fell out, dropped to the floor, and rolled over near the girl. Both Adam and the girl quickly glanced at eachother as if to say "what do we do now?" The first thing out of Adam's mouth was "You don't have to eat that." I almost cried from laughter. No one else thinks it was as funny as I do. But think about, really think about it, and you will laugh as well.

Also, while were were walking about of the elevator after a long day of drinking, Doug noticed a new bag on Mike's back and asked "where did you get that handbag?" Mike replied with "What handbag?" "The one strapped to your back", replied Doug. "Oh, you mean my backpack?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home